Hilchos Eruvin Course Outline
The Eruvin course takes approximately 6 months. It is not a Smicha Course.
The four domains: public, private, karmelis, makom p’tur
Carrying between the various domains and within the domains
What is considered a biblical violation
Passing from one domain to another
Carrying 4 amos in a public domain
What is considered as fenced in for living purposes
Types of walls that permit carrying within them
A domestic eruv – eruvei chatzeiros
A gentile resides within the domain
Eruvei t’chumin – laying down the eruv
The following is a list of seforim recommended for Eruvin:
- Gemora Shabbos and Eruvin
- Rambam Z’manim, preferrably Frenkel
- Tur. The volume including simon 345 and onwards. Preferrably the Machon Yerushalayim Tur
- Mishna Berura vol. 4. If you require English, gt the Feldheim edition. There is a Hebrew voweled edition.
- Peirush Chai on Eruvin. Drawings and sketches. Excellent.
- Shulchan Oruch harav the vol. with Eruvin.
- Sefer Netivot HaShabbos. Written by R’ Yakov Bloi. excellent. for advanaced learning.
To find out tuition costs please CONTACT US or SIGN UP